Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Technology

Isn't it amazing how things have changed. I see people all around talking on a cell phone. Walking down a street, shopping, driving (yikes), even in a tanning bed (yes, really). I know I've become quite attached to my cell phone. I was at a friends house on the weekend and I thought everything was fine, until I realized my cell phone wasn't in my purse. After the initial panic, I thought to myself, that's ok, it's probably at home and (hopefully) nobody will be trying to reach me anyway. I was right, but I still felt a little uneasy going home on the back roads in the dark without it. I'm not sure I could give it up now that I've become accustomed to having it with me all the time. And to think it all started because I wanted to keep track of my teenaged daughter.

No comments: