Friday, November 7, 2008

Web 2.0 Tools

Well. I must admit, I spent a lot of time checking out some of these. I am very glad that some of the nominees have already been checked out in previous excercises. I could spend all day looking into some of these.
I am going to talk a little about .docstoc in this post. I found a really hilarious story in the humour section called "Lawyers should never ask a Mississippi grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer". I discovered a powerpoint display that had some pictures in it that I got in an email a while back. Beautiful pictures.
I'm not exactly sure how this would be useful in a library setting, but I did see some documents regarding libraries there. I suppose it would be useful if you wanted to see how others were doing things.
There is a lot of good stuff there. You should check it out. http://www.docstoc.com/

No comments: